Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday, August 14


Today I am in Chicago. My marathon training has definitely improved....I've done two, 13-mile runs in the past two weekends (including the Chicago Distance Classic Half Marathon this past Sunday) and am feeling better about my marathon readiness. There was a point about midway through the CDC where I was a little tired but still running well, and I knew that I would definitely finish the race. That may sound strange considering it was my 8th half marathon, but there are usually these moments of doubt that cross my mind and I didn't really have any of those in this race. That was a positive sign to me. I feel better knowing that I'm following my training plan and that with each week, I am gaining confidence and putting more miles behind me.


My 20th high school reunion is this weekend. Yikes!


Here's a photo of Dewey on the new couch.


No comments: